EZ TURBO CHARCOAL STOVE
RS 12,500 RS 11,500
Warm, gooey cookie happiness is a spectacular sweet treat you wouldn’t want to share.
You will need:
- 250g all-purpose flour
- 300g white sugar
- 200g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Assortment of toppings of your choice (e.g., chocolate chips, M&Ms, nuts, oats)
- A large heavy based shallow pan or skillet
How to prepare:
- Light the Stove to high heat.
- Place the pan or skillet on the Stove and melt the butter. Let is cool down slightly off the fire. Turn the heat down to low.
- Sieve the flour, corn flour, salt and baking powder together in a mixing bowl. Add sugar, 1/3 of the melted butter, vanilla and the egg. Combine well.
- Pour the batter into the skillet with the remaining melted butter. Flatten the top.
- Sprinkle top with either a single topping or an assortment of toppings of your choice.
- Maintain a low heat on the Stove.
- Check doneness by inserting a skewer. If the cookie dough is set on the top and sides, and gooey in the middle, it is done.
- Cut in to wedges and serve with ice cream or as it is. ENJOY!
MORE TO READ