EZ TURBO CHARCOAL STOVE
RS 12,500 RS 11,500
Smoky, sweet, caramelised grilled fresh fruit drizzled with honey is a flavour melody.
You will need:
- 4 large wedges of pineapple (outer skin off)
- 4 halves anamalu bananas (outer skin on)
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp honey (kittul or bees honey)
How to prepare:
- Remove outer skin of the pineapple and cut in to wedges. Leave the skin on the bananas and halve them.
- Mix the cinnamon powder, brown sugar and melted butter until sugar dissolves. Add the lemon juice.
- Brush the pineapple wedges and the flesh-side of the bananas with the butter mix.
- Prepare the grill on the Stove by brushing oil on the cold grill grates. Wipe off excess oil and heat the grill on high heat until it smokes and oil is burnt off.
- Place the pineapple on the hot grill and press down to get the grill marks on all sides of the wedges.
- Place the bananas on the hot grill with the outer skin facing up and lightly press to get grill marks on the flesh-side of the bananas.
- Brush again with the butter mix, if required.
- Remove from grill and plate the fruit.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Serve with a cup of yogurt or scoop of your favorite ice cream. ENJOY!
MORE TO READ