EZ TURBO CHARCOAL STOVE
RS 12,500 RS 11,500
To put this simply… Pure chocolate delight!
You will need:
For the lava brownie
- 225g unsalted butter
- 200g self-rising flour
- 100g brown sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 200g white sugar
- 180g chocolate chips
- 50g cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Lightly roasted walnuts or almonds
- 8-inch cast ion or heavy based shallow pan
- Small flat baking tray
- Dome shaped cover
How to prepare:
- Lightly roast the walnuts or almonds. Set aside.
- Setting the Stove for baking: Light the Stove to high heat. Carefully place a small, flat baking tray 3-4 inches above the embers and place the grill on the chamber. This will help deflect the heat and create an air gap for baking.
- Place the cast ion or heavy based pan on the grill and melt the butter. Reduce heat to low.
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, milk, vanilla and pinch of salt in a mixing bowl. Mix to a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter over the melted butter.
- Mix the white sugar, cocoa powder and chocolate chips, and sprinkle over the batter.
- Add the hot water carefully over the mixture. Avoid overspill.
- Cover with a dome shaped cover to encapsulate hot air and assist in baking.
- Increase heat to medium and bake until set on the sides but gooey in the middle.
- Garnish with lightly roasted walnuts or almonds, and strawberries.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream. ENJOY!
MORE TO READ